We wish to invite applicants for the below position:
The Black Box Theatre is ISPP’s 430 seat, state-of-the-art performance venue. The school requires a suitably experienced candidate to manage events at the theatre and other school facilities available for private hire.
- Manage internal and external theatrical and musical productions and other events at the Black Box Theatre.
- Provide quotations and proposals for external hire of the theatre facilities, support staff and other campus venues.
- Coordinate maintenance of the theatre building and equipment and manage supplies of stock.
- Research and identify commercial opportunities for external events.
- Supervise two support staff.
- Full understanding of events management including demonstrable experience in any of the following areas:
- Festivals, theatre, corporate events
- Promotions and product launches
- Fundraising and social events
- Flexible working hours, including regular evenings and weekends.
- Fluency in writing and spoken English. Khmer language skills desirable.
For a copy of the job description, please contact:
Mr. Ty Chandy
ISPP Human Resources Manager
Hun Neang Boulevard
Applicants may submit their CV in PDF together with a covering letter to the above address.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 5 February 2016
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. ISPP maintains the right to appoint earlier if a suitable candidate is identified.