The Policy Committee regularly reviews and updates policies in line with the growth and strategic plan of ISPP as a school. Examples of their work include:
- Regularly review current school policies in an on-going and rotating fashion.
- Review Policy in light of Strategic Planning and school-wide Goals.
- Act as a forum to hear proposed changes in Policy coming from Administration, teachers, or parents.
- Survey and review Policies from other schools as needed in an effort to stay current with trends and changes in international school Policy.
- Monitor the Administration’s implementation of Policy.
For questions about the Policy Committee, please contact the Committee Chair: Xavier Op de Laak; email@example.com