ISPP Campus Use
Community Use Policy
ISPP community members are welcome to visit the campus at specific times outside of school hours.
For the purposes of this policy, an ISPP community member is defined as an ISPP student, parent or employee and includes immediate family members only (husband, wife, child).
Parents must wear their ID passes at all times when on campus. Any non-ISPP community member must sign in, wear a visitor’s pass and must be accompanied at all times by a community member.
All ISPP community members and visitors to the campus enter at their own risk. There are no adult supervisors or medical facilities provided outside of school hours.
- General access hours:
- Monday to Friday 2:30pm - 4:30pm
- Saturday 8am – 4:00pm
- Students of any age may only remain on campus until 4:30pm after school on Monday to Friday if supervised by an authorised guardian or participating in an official school activity.
- There is no community access to the campus on Sundays, all school holidays and public holidays, unless by private booking.
- ISPP reserves the right to close the campus as required and without notice.
- There is no community access to school buildings, classrooms, theatre or administration offices, Butterfly Garden or Early Years balcony area.
Use of facilities
- The Elementary and Secondary libraries are open Monday to Friday, from 7am. - 4:15pm. They are closed on the weekends and during holidays.
- Swimming Pool use is restricted to the hours 6am - 7:15am on school days and 8am to 4pm on Saturdays. There are separate pool rules, procedures and accessibility (available on the ISPP website) which apply in addition to this policy.
- The gymnasium and outdoor court are for school-arranged activities and events and private hire only.
- The field (and pavilion) can be booked for community use (community rates available). Contact the Events Manager for more information - email@example.com.
- The ISPP Parent Code of Conduct is to be adhered to at all times.
- Children under 12 years are to be supervised by an authorised parent, guardian or carer at all times. Children must be supervised with a ratio of one adult to no more than five children.
- Parents are responsible for the cleanliness of the areas they use. Food and drink may be brought on campus but visitors must dispose of all rubbish and keep the area clean.
- No unauthorised cooking on campus.
- No alcohol is to be brought or consumed on campus.
- Organised gatherings require prior approval. Please contact the Events Manager with any requests: firstname.lastname@example.org.