Pool Procedures and Operating Hours
The ISPP pool is open to the community during the following times:
Summer opening hours: 11 - 29 June
Monday and Wednesday: 7:00am-4:00pm
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9:00am-4:00pm
Saturday and Sunday closed
The pool will be closed 1 July - 6 August.
Important information please read.
- ISPP community members and immediate family members may use the pool during the above hours at no charge. Any accompanying friends/visitors must pay.
- Tickets are available from the ISPP Finance Office Monday - Friday. Adult - $5.00 Children (18 years or under) - $2.00
- An ISPP community member is defined as an ISPP student or parent, and includes immediate family members only. Example: husband, wife, child. ISPP ID passes must be presented on entry to the pool.
- Any non-ISPP community member must be accompanied at all times by an ISPP community member. They must be signed in and carry a visitor's ID pass.
- The pool may not be used for private lessons by coaches employed or invited by individual parents during time set aside for community use.
- The pool entry register must be filled out for each person upon entering the pool - please print all names clearly.
- Students must be accompanied by a parent (not nannies, etc.) with a ratio of no more than 5 children : 1 adult.
- Please supervise children at all times! Pool rules must be followed at all times.
- Lifeguards are an important safety feature but cannot and do not replace the close supervision of parents.