ISPP at the Angkor Wat International Run/Bike Ride
Last weekend forth and fifth graders took the long road to Siem Reap to take part in the Angkor Wat International Run/Bike Ride!
Here are some fun facts from their trip:
• 47 students from Grade 4 and 5 participated
• 13 completed 30km bike ride
• 24 completed 17km ride
• All 47 students completed 3 km run
• 7 hours 15 minutes each way on bus
• Kat C and Wouter came 30th and 31st
• Many students in top 50 out of 2500 participates
Congratulations to everyone that participated and a big thanks to those that accompanied them!