The Student Council is made up of Secondary student officers and grade representatives. The Student Officer positions are:
- Vice President
- Public Relations Team/Communications Officers
* Officers attend ISPP Board meetings on a rotational basis.
The President position runs from January to December and is chosen from a grade 11 student. Whole school elections are held towards the end of semester 1.
The remaining officer positions run from August to June. Grade 9 – 11 (in the year of participation) are eligible to be elected. Elections are held in May of the previous year.
Each grade has 3 representatives elected by their grade in May of the previous year.
- To establish better communication between the student body, faculty and administration.
- To promote the general welfare of the school and its community.
- To provide students with better opportunities to enjoy and benefit from their time at ISPP.
Student Council organizes the following annual events:
- Back to School (Semester 1)
- End of Semester
- Back to School (Semester 2)
- Valentine’s Day
- High School Formal
- Middle School Formal
- Spirit Days
- Other various events