School Year 2018-2019
1. PYP Kindergarten Teacher
ISPP is seeking an outstanding, experienced IB PYP Kindergarten (KG) practitioner to join a strong team composed of three teachers in total and four TAs. Our teachers in KG plan using the PYP Enhanced documentation that firmly places KG within the EY. Teachers plan for approx. 40% play-based learning during the week (which dovetails our EY programme which is 100% play-based).
2. PYP Homeroom Teacher upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)
ISPP is seeking an outstanding, experienced IBPYP practitioner to teach in upper Elementary (Grades 3-5, exact placement to be determined) to join a strong team composed of three homeroom and one EAL teacher.
3. PYP Homeroom Teacher lower Elementary (Grades 1&2)
ISPP is seeking an outstanding, experienced IB PYP practitioner to teach in lower Elementary (Grades 1 or 2, exact placement to be determined) to join a strong team composed of three homeroom teachers.
Basic requirements for all positions (Position #1-3)
- IB training preferred
- International teaching preferred
- Police check from your country of origin
- Police check from your country of residence
- At least two years full time teaching experience
- Contact details for three referees across at least two schools
Submit An Application (Position #1-3)
If you wish to submit an application for possible openings, please click here to apply through our online application system (with Schrole, there is no cost involved). Schrole is our main database from which we recruit teachers.
4. Swimming Internship
Support students at the pool, monitor and also help students at the pool.
- Control the pool
- Help students when have problems in the pool
- Monitor the equipment at the pool
- Make sure the pool is clean and Hygiene
- Make sure that you have to control the pool to open
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- At least graduated from high school
- One year working experience at the pool is preferred
- Hard working and flexible working hours and can work on holidays
- Good at Swimming
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in Khmer (English is advantage)
This position is available for an initial period of one year. Qualified candidates are invited to request a detailed job description to ISPP Human Resources Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org. ISPP address: Hun Neang Boulevard, Phnom Penh
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application closing date for all positions: until suitable candidates are selected.