School Year 2017-2018
- Assist in signal path / flow (the direction and connection of sound from source to device to output)
- Support in large scale audio and lighting (and cinema if possible) systems including equipment safety and maintenance (eg. order of powering up / down)
- Prepare stage set-up and microphone technique
- Operate in sound engineering and mixing principles, preferably with experience in mixing live music
- Support of venue and stage lighting (preferably digital) with a intermediate skill in lighting terms and vocabulary.
- Excellent computer systems skills and knowledge of a broad range of audio/lighting programs
- Electrical Certificate
- Electronic system and some of IT work experiences
- Ability to follow instructions and use critical thinking to solve problems
- Ability to take responsibility and manage a large scale venue independently from a technical point of view
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter via firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is on or before 22nd September 2017.