Social Worker (SW)
Job Purpose: The role of Social Worker (SW) is to establish, develop and coordinate a social work program at ISPP in order to provide the best support for students’ psychological and mental development and to uphold children’s rights in accordance with the law.
- Plan and develop the school’s social work program and implement it;
- Organize the implementation of child protection training program;
- Work with government agencies on the school’s behalf in matters related to social work;
- Prepare the periodical and annual reports about the school’s social work program.
1. Key personality
- Demonstrate long-term commitment towards work;
- A creative thinker who enjoys working with people.
2. Key competencies
- Fluent in English and Khmer languages;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Ability to think strategically and to exert positive influence;
- Ability to build rapport;
- Good organization skills.
3. Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Work or a related major (sociology, counseling etc);
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5-year work experience in social work, especially in child protection. Priority is given to work experience in schools, especially in international schools.
Qualified candidates are invited to request a detailed job description. Applicants who have not reviewed the full position requirements will not be considered.
Application including CV and Covering Letter shall be submitted via email email@example.com attention to Ms. Sophak Phan, Human Resources Manager. ISPP’s address is Hun Neang Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview in January. Application closing date: 30 December 2017