1. Admissions Officer
Job Purpose: Provide full support and service to families applying to ISPP. Manage the enrollment process for new students.
♦ Qualification in Business Administration, Marketing or Education, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
♦ Proficient in written and spoken English.
♦ Minimum of two years experience in an international work environment, preferably with customer service or relationship management background.
2. Admissions and Administrative Assistant
Job Purpose: Provide reception and customer service support to inquiring families. Support the Admissions team and assist with administration and reception duties.
- Suitable qualification or equivalent education and experience
- Friendly and helpful manner.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Minimum of two years experience in an international work environment, preferably with customer service or administrative background.
Qualified candidates are invited to request a detailed job description. Applicants who have not reviewed the full position requirements will not be considered. Applications should be submitted to email@example.com
Details Job Descriptions are available upon request via the above email. Deadline of submission is on 07 July 2017.