School Year 2018-2019
ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
Job Purpose: Support in maintenance team in all required work included plumbing, pool and electricity
- Complete their duties in a safe and effective manner, properly storing all tools, ladders, chemicals, etc
- Keep the storage area for maintenance supplies and chemicals neat and safe
- Follow the procedure and schedule for proper maintenance
- Routinely check all the buildings to discover and correct maintenance needs
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Appropriate background of electrical work experiences, or related experience
- Experience in maintenance is an advantage
- Plumbing work experiences
- Can work on weekends, holidays and evening (when required)
Qualified candidates are invited to submit applications such as CV and Covering Letter to below details to:
- Attention to: Human Resources Manager
- Email : email@example.com
- Address : Hun Neang Boulevard, Phnom Penh
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application closing date: Wednesday, 26 September 2018 at 4:30 PM.