School Year 2018-2019
1/ Teacher Assistant - Khmer Language and Literature
Job Purpose: Support teacher in providing effective learning environment, student care and management and maintain classroom materials and equipment.
- Greet students as they arrive to class. Create and maintain a welcoming classroom atmosphere by working with a polite and respectful manager;
- Manage, prepare and maintain the use of classroom materials and equipment;
- Give positive feedback to students regarding their work, without providing inappropriate assistance in completing the students’ work etc.
- Bachelor degree in Khmer Literature
- 1 to 2 years experiences working with students. Teaching experience is encouraged.
- Flexibility with international environment.
- Good English language - be able to read and write.
- Computer skills and be able to use Khmer Unicode.
Application closing date: Thursday, 20 September 2018 at 4:30 PM.
2/ Teaching Assistant - Secondary Learning Support
- To support the teacher in providing an effective learning Environment
- To assist the teacher with student learning and organization
- Basic university degree or completed secondary education
- Must have prior experience working with children
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Competence with middle and high school mathematics
- Basic technology proficiency and strong willingness to upgrade skills
- Ability to follow direction and assist teachers with student learning and organization
- Requires commitment to respecting learning differences and honoring confidentiality
Application closing date: Wednesday, 12 September 2018 at 4.30 PM.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit applications such as CV and Covering Letter to below details:
- Attention to : Human Resources Manager.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address : Hun Neang Boulevard, Phnom Penh
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.