Applications for enrolment to ISPP may be submitted throughout the calendar year. Students are accepted as space becomes available. Our largest enrolment is in August, which marks the start of the ISPP school year. Applications are reviewed as they are submitted, with priority for review given to families seeking more immediate enrolment. While it is hard to predict space availability, ISPP is aware of the urgency that families feel about finding the right school for their children. We work to admit students in as timely a manner as possible.
If you would like your child to be considered for enrolment to ISPP, please complete our Initial Inquiry Form and an enrolment package will be sent to you by email.
Once you have received the enrolment package, we ask that you complete all application requirements as detailed below. Please note that these will vary depending upon the grade level of your child. Your application will be considered complete and ready for review once the application form and all supporting documents are received by the Admissions Office, and the application fee has been paid to our Finance Office.
Our Admissions team will follow up with families to ensure that all application requirements are met. Upon completion, the student’s file will be reviewed by the Principal who is responsible for the final admission decision.
To meet with an Admissions team member for an information session and/or a tour, please contact our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +(855) (0) 23 425 080 to schedule a time.
An application is considered ready for review once the following documentation and application fee is received by ISPP.
- Application form fully completed – including medical history, immunization record (in English), and all required signatures.
- Confidential Recommendation for Admission form for Elementary (EY1- Grade 5) or Secondary (Grade 6 - Grade 12). Please request that your child’s current school fill out the appropriate form and return it directly to the ISPP Admissions Office at the ISPP Campus on Hun Neang Boulevard, or email to email@example.com.
- Previous school records/reports for at least the two most recent years (in English). For students younger than Grade 2, please provide any records/reports you are able to access from your child’s previous school.
- Any additional reports relating to your child’s learning needs.
- A writing sample from your child for students applying to KG - G5. This can be any original piece of writing, drafted exclusively by the student.
- Copies of the photo identification page(s) in the parent/guardian and child’s current passports.
- Passport-size colour photos of parent(s)/guardian(s) and child.
- Application fee of $250 paid to the ISPP Finance Office. This fee is non-refundable for successful applicants and non-transferrable.
Upon review of your child’s completed application, we may also request the following:
- English language testing.
- Interview with the relevant Principal.
- Additional information relating to your child’s previous academic experience.
All admissions-related documentation is to be returned to the Admissions Office at at the ISPP Campus on Hun Neang Boulevard, or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When the number of qualified applicants exceeds the availability of space for a particular grade level, students will be placed on a waiting list until space becomes available. Potential students with a sibling already enrolled in the school will be given priority on the list.
When placing a student in a waiting list, ISPP will strive to provide the family with a realistic assessment of the chances and possible timing for admittance to the best of our knowledge. When a space becomes available within a grade level, the applicants for that grade will be reviewed and placement will be determined based on ISPP’s enrolment criteria and current make-up of the grade level.
The waiting list is maintained for the applying year (August-June) only. If the applicant has not been placed by the end of the applying year, the family will be contacted and asked if they wish to remain on the waiting list for the upcoming school year.